This is a software application in excel that provides the user with excellence tools and techniques including:
- A Project mini charter sheet that can be used as a charter for small projects or a summarization of a full charter for large project;
- A spotlight report sheet containing a status report that can be used to keep sponsors, team members and stakeholders informed on project progress;
- A master cost code to organize your cost collection and reporting;
- A budget sheet that allows you to track original budget, expenditures to date and any cost variance;
- A cost benefit analysis sheet that allows you to review the proposed project and potential alternatives and make a project selection based on a greater ROI (return on investment);
- A risk management matrix sheet that allows you to identify, qualify, quantify and prioritize risks (events that might happen; the uncertainty of a project), create mitigation and contingency plans and assign risk owners;
- An action items sheet that allows you to track and monitor action items assigned to team members. Action items are task that must be done, but are too insignificant from a time perspective to track in your project schedule;
- A work breakdown structure sheet that includes the activities that must be completed during a project, the effort required, all relevant dates and the resources assigned to do the work; and
60 more excel sheets loaded with tools and techniques.
All the tools are self-explanatory and most of them carry instructions to be followed.
DOWNLOAD OUR PROJECT MANAGEMENT WORKBOOK AT THE FOLLOWING LINK: